Publish to Blogger Beta

I have been searching for a blog editor which publishes the formatted content to blogger beta. I understand, due to new protocol implemented by Blogger beta, publishing API is different as compared to Blogger. Many sites (Including Google's "documents and spreadsheets") which allow publishing to Blogger and other blog sites, do not have support for Blogger beta.

Writer from Microsoft, which is a desktop application has a feature to publish to Blogger Beta. So far this is the only tool I have ever seen that supports Blogger Beta. Never tried it but will try as soon as possible and post the comments here!

1 comments:

  Pravar

10/24/2006 3:52 PM

I have downloaded and installed Writer, but I guess it needs .net framework which I dont have it installed in my system :(