My First Post from Windows Writer (Beta)

This is post is being written using Microsoft Windows Writer (Beta). I just got a chance to install it on my machine in the Office. When I gave my credentials and logged in to blogger service, I got a message saying that my blog templates couldn't be downloaded, so I'm not seeing my WYSIWIG interface, although the editing UI is pretty simple.

I have tried to publish this post but it gave me some blogger2 error. I think its because I have Writer version 1.0. I have now upgraded to Writer 1.0.1.

Now I'm able to see the WYSIWIG interface, as I think my blog templates are also downloaded. This is cool!

Lets see how it works!

Update: It works. This is lot simpler (and powerful with many features) than logging in to blogger website and edit posts from the Web Interface.

0 comments: