How to get a Tatkal passport from Hyderabad Contd....

She checked my documents file and signed on them and kept the file aside. She asked me to pay the cash in next counter.

I went to next counter which had a lady and she was taking cash while talking to her collegue. I heard her saying "I cant work anymore I will go early and take rest in the afternoon". The accent was like a village lady talking to her illeterate neighbor!.

I asked the lady in the cash counter about my file, she said it will come to her. I just stood aside waiting for the file to move 3 meters! After some time, the lady got up slowly took files with her for which payment was made and dumped them on the floor in a corner.

She then took my file and sat in the counter. She was working as if she is doing a leisure household work. I payed my cash and she gave me the receipt asking me to collect it after 3 days.

At last my application was accepted though the system and people looked tough and rude. After 3 days, I went to passport office at 5:00 pm to collect my new passport.

To be continued....

0 comments: